Why you should research IVF success rates
The fertility specialists at our Louisiana fertility center recommend that hopeful parents look into the IVF success rates of our center, or any other fertility clinic they are considering. This research allows women and men to make an informed decision when deciding whom they would like to work with on their journey to take home a healthy baby.
Fertility Answers’ IVF success rates
At our Louisiana fertility center locations in Baton Rouge and Lafayette, our experienced team of physicians and embryologists, and our use of the most advanced technology, has resulted in high pregnancy IVF success rates.
Beyond circumstances that we cannot control, such as the quality and quantity of a woman’s eggs, our center is able to maintain favorable IVF success rates due to a number of factors.
- Skilled fertility specialists. All fertility specialists at our center know how important it is to provide the correct fertility diagnosis, and work with hopeful parents to develop the most-effective treatment plan.
- Excellent assisted reproductive technology (ART) lab and expert staff. The conditions of our labs are pristine, and are maintained by the highly skilled embryologists and lab technicians. In addition, we utilize the most leading-edge laboratory technology, such as preimplantation genetic testing (PGT) and the flash-freezing method of vitrification to cryopreserve embryos.
- High-quality donors. Hopeful parents that require donor eggs can rest assured that all egg donors we utilize have been carefully screened for physical, genetic and psychological health.
These factors allow us to provide the highest quality of care to all hopeful parents, which helps to maintain our excellent IVF success rates.
How to assess IVF success rates
When reviewing the IVF success rates of a fertility center, which are often listed publicly on the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART) website, it’s important to know which statistics are most important to analyze.
- Total IVF cycles performed each year
- Success rates by age group
- Average number of embryos transferred
- Percentage of transfers resulting in live births
Because these results can be challenging to assess on your own, the expert staff at our Louisiana fertility center can walk you through these numbers, helping you to develop a complete and clear picture of what these success rates mean.
The more you learn about IVF success rates, and the factors that affect them, the better equipped you will be to select your ideal fertility center. We look forward to supporting you through this, and every other step of your path to parenthood.
Contact us for more information about IVF success rates.