Eligibility for Gift of Hope requires that couples:
- Earn less than $100,000 per year (adjusted gross income) – copy of federal tax return required
- Have no or limited insurance coverage for infertility and IVF – copy of insurance cards required
- Be tax-paying residents of Louisiana
- Have a documented medical need for in vitro fertilization – doctor’s referral is required
- Have insurance coverage for prenatal care
- Can describe in their own words the compelling nature of their need for fertility treatment.
The Gift of Hope is offered once per year each spring. Applications are generally available to download from our website in March of each year.
Gift of Hope Frequently Asked Questions