Fertility Answers is one of only 22 IVF lab sites in the United States chosen to participate in Ferring Pharmaceutical’s CLARA IVF Trial, a clinical trial evaluating a new medication delivery system for the pharmaceutical drug MENOPUR used in IVF protocols.
This study will recruit up to 20 Fertility Answers patients. Qualified and enrolled patients will receive one IVF cycle with a fresh embryo transfer at no cost. Eligible patients will include women who:
- Are between the ages of 18-42
- Have regular menstrual cycles
- Have a BMI less than 38
Qualification for enrollment in the CLARA IVF Trial is determined through the following lab work and consult (cost not covered under the program):
- Semen analysis – results within the last 6 months
- HSG test – results within the last 6 months
- Infectious disease panel on both intended parents – results within the last 6 months
- FSH test – results within the last 3 months
- AMH test – results within the last 3 months
- Ultrasound to confirm normal anatomy (both ovaries and uterus free from fibroids) – results within the last 6 months
- Consult with Fertility Answers physician
All candidates for this study have been selected and are in the process of screening at this time. If you meet the above criteria above and would like to be added to the waitlist in the event that a space opens up, please fill out the form and submit below.