Join Dr. John Storment, infertility specialist at Fertility Answers, for our 2017 Clinical Lunch & Learn series at our Baton Rouge location.
Come and enjoy lunch on us while you learn tips to help your infertile patients along their journey to parenthood. Learn useful information about infertility diagnoses and treatment options, led by Dr. John Storment, reproductive endocrinologist at Fertility Answers. Open to all OB/Gyn physicians, nurses and clinical staff.
All 2017 Lunch & Learn series will be held in the Fertility Answers Baton Rouge clinic conference room from 12-1 p.m., located in the Physician’s Office Building, 500 Rue de la Vie, Suite 510, Baton Rouge, LA 70817.
Lunch & Learn Dates and Topics:
- March 22, 2017, 12:00 pm – Latest on IVF: The Benefits of Genetic Testing
- May 10, 2017, 12:00 pm – Male Factor: The Forgotten Puzzle Piece?
- July 27, 2017, 12:00 pm – Donor Sperm and Donor Eggs: You’ve Got to Know When to Say When (please note this is a rescheduled date)
- October 11, 2017, 12:00 pm – Endometriosis and Fallopian Tube Obstruction: When to Repair/When to Remove
- Date TBA, 12:00 pm – Tour Our IVF Lab: Learn What Your Patients Go Through