#InfertilityUncovered. Help us uncover the issues surrounding the 1 in 8 struggling to build a family and increase infertility awareness.
People with infertility matter. When it comes to issues surrounding infertility and family building, Fertility Answers is committed to continually raising the public’s infertility awareness. We care about people with infertility and are doing something to make a difference to the many who are impacted by infertility. National Infertility Awareness Week® is April 21-27 and we are observing this week by offering two specially discounted services during the month of April 2019 that raise awareness about infertility, fertility potential and fertility preservation.
Fertility Answers will offer two discounted services during April 2019 to help raise awareness about infertility.
- Learn Your Fertility Potential With $10 AMH Testing – Anti-mullerian, or AMH testing, is a simple blood test that can provide useful information about your ovarian reserve, or egg supply. The levels of AMH in the blood indicate the approximate number of follicles in a woman’s ovaries and you and your physician can use this information to make treatment decisions. AMH testing is a unique form of ovarian reserve testing because it can be performed at any time during your menstrual cycle. It can help women begin planning their families and identify whether fertility preservation with egg freezing is appropriate for them. During the month of April 2019, learn your fertility potential with an AMH test for only $10. Contact us to schedule your lab appointment for AMH testing.
- Preserve Your Fertility With Egg Freezing – At Fertility Answers, we know that there are many reasons why women may want to postpone pregnancy. Some women may be focusing on their education or career, while others are still trying to find the perfect partner. Egg freezing is an excellent way to preserve future fertility. Contact us during the month of April 2019 to lock in this special rate of $6,000 (excluding medications) to freeze your eggs.*
It is up to all of us to transform how others view infertility. One that will help educate and provide resolution to the millions of Americans impacted. Be part of the #InfertilityUncovered movement that wants to remove barriers that stand in the way of building families during National Infertility Awareness Week®. For more information about National Infertility Awareness Week® and how you can become a part of the movement, please visit https://infertilityawareness.org.
* Egg Freezing eligibility:
- All patients in Louisiana are eligible for this service.
- Patient must have the consultation for egg freezing in the month of April with a 50% deposit paid down if patient wants to delay the egg retrieval. Treatment must be completed by August 31, 2019 to receive the discount.
- The retrieval part of the treatment will take place at Fertility Answers Baton Rouge clinic.
- Discounted price does not include storage fees for eggs.
- Discounted price does not apply if the patient is freezing eggs for fertility preservation due to cancer (other discounts would apply for this).
- The patient must be approved for egg freezing by a Fertility Answers physician (even if other fertility physicians have otherwise recommended this – patient must be seen and approved by one of our doctors).
- If patient has insurance coverage for egg freezing, discounts will not apply.
- Patient may be asked to participate in a public awareness campaign for oocyte cryopreservation.