- Employers for insurance coverage.
- Your lawmakers and legislators to support issues important to the infertility community.
- Friends and family to support you.
- The media to cover infertility and the real challenges we all face.
- Your network to make a donation to the cause.
- Your Reproductive Endocrinologist, clinics, OBGYN or adoption agency to support RESOLVE.
- Your partner to get involved.
- Those who have resolved their infertility to stay involved.
- OB/GYN or healthcare provider to talk about YOUR reproductive health.
- Affordable care for treatment of a disease.
- Legal access to all family building options nationwide.About men’s reproductive health
Get social! National Infertility Awareness Week® is the perfect time to join in the electronic fun and educate others about infertility, share your story, advocate for the infertility community, and support those who are going through the journey. Use the hashtag #StartAsking and #NIAW. And make sure you follow and tag RESOLVE wherever you post.
Find more ideas on how you can get involved in National Infertility Awareness Week® .